Managing Multiple Classes with Different Grading Criteria in iDoceo?

Más
1 semana 1 día antes #34504 por jibed81902
Hello everyone,I’m relatively new to iDoceo and have been exploring its various features to help me manage my classes more efficiently. So far, I’m really impressed with the range of options available, but I’m running into a bit of a challenge when it comes to organizing multiple classes that have different grading criteria. I teach several subjects, each with its own unique grading system (some are based on percentage, others on point systems, and a few have custom rubrics).I was wondering if anyone could share their best practices or tips for keeping everything organized in iDoceo, especially when dealing with different types of assessments across multiple classes. Are there specific features or workflows that you find particularly helpful? For example, how do you manage grade categories or weighting to ensure everything stays consistent across the board?Additionally, is there a way to easily switch between these different grading systems without causing confusion or accidentally applying the wrong one to the wrong class? I’m trying to avoid getting too overwhelmed with managing multiple setups, especially when switching from one class to another throughout the day.I also check this: www.idoceo.es/index.php/es/forum/4-gener...o-del-alumno-en-maco salesforce-developer But I have not found any solution. Any advice, examples, or even step-by-step walkthroughs on how you’ve approached this would be incredibly helpful! I’m sure I’m not the only one facing this, so hopefully, this discussion can help others as well. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer!Best regards

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.